This property sells @ 5 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Property: From Hwy 16 and Reno Rd (RR75) just west of Pembina River, across hwy from Evansburg turnoff, head south 3 km on Reno Rd following curves - road turns into RR80. Continue to Twp Rd 532, then west 3.2 km to RR82, south 2.8 km to property on west side.
Immaculate Home Built 2008 • Heated Shop • RV Storage • Machine Shed
Home inspection has been completed and report is available. Please call 780-202-0140
Nature at your doorstep…160 acres, private setting, yard site nestled along meadow with trees to north & south. Abundant wildlife is often sighted.
Pride of Ownership shows on this property with an immaculate home in landscaped yard, an awesome shop and an open faced storage building.
OH1: 53004 RR 82 (SE3-53-8-W5 159.96± acres)
1699 ± sq ft bungalow built 2008
Main floor: kitchen with stylish cupboards, island & corner pantry, stainless steel appliances, dining with garden doors to front covered veranda, living room with professionally installed free standing woodstove & floor to ceiling bay window, master bedroom with walk-in closet, floor to ceiling bay window, 4 piece ensuite with corner jetted tub and separate shower with seat. Completing this floor are the second bedroom, a den (or possible 3rd bedroom), and located by back entry is a two piece bath/laundry .
The concrete full basement has 9’ ceilings, in-floor heat and has a fully finished family room & hobby room. The west end of basement, currently unfinished has mechanical area, roughed in plumbing(3 pce bath) & room for bedroom to be developed.
Covered front and side covered deck. Decking is all weather composite planking.
Metal roof, vinyl siding
Plumbed for central vacuum system
Fridge, stove (oven can be split into two ovens) (1 year old), microhood (1 year old), dishwasher, (3 years old) washer, dryer, Osburn woodstove, all window coverings, water softener, fire pit, satellite TV dish (Shaw), garden shed, wood shed,
Shop - work benches, cupboards and shelving.
Sea-can, wishing well covering well.
Underground power from main pole, Power, natural gas, sewer (tank and open discharge), 2 water wells - one for current yard and one at former yard site on southeast corner of quarter. Also power (meter needed) at former yard site.
The dream shop - 32x42 built 2009 – Bright and immaculate - metal clad inside & out, overhead auto door, radiant heater, water hydrant, mini hot water heater, vent fan on east wall, floor drain, 220 power, concrete floor and outside parking pad.
Open faced machine shed built 2010, pole shed construction, exterior & roof are metal clad. Two sections - 28x28 and second section that is 14’5 x 45’ - tall enough and long enough for RV parking.
10x16 Garden shed on skids - vinyl exterior.
|SIZE (APPROX)||159.96± ACRES
|POSSESSION||NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.