This property sells @ 5 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
SE-13-50-7-W5 ±153.84 acres Home, shop, barn, machine storage
The buyer is aware and accepts that "any and all items remaining on the property on possession day become the sole responsibility of the purchaser"
View, Productive Land, Private Home Site, 3 Bedroom Home with numerous upgrades, Attractive Landscaped Yard with Mature Trees, Heated 40x60 Shop, Barn and other outbuildings. Land is rented out for 2019 season.
D1: 7012 Twp Rd 502 SE-13-50-7-W5 ±153.84 acres Brazeau County
1264 sq ft 3 bedroom 1.5 bath bungalow built approx 1969
Kitchen - older wood cabinets with laminate counter with wood trim. Tile backsplash.
Kitchen floor plan was changed. A fan remains in cupboard that was for former counter top range/built-in oven.
Dining room has patio doors to deck
Living room has original hardwood floor
2 bedrooms on main floor. Home originally had 3 bedrooms but when renovations done - master bedroom was enlarged using floor space of original 3rd bedroom. Laminate
floorings was installed in both main floor bedrooms & hallway. Insulation upgraded in bedroom.
Main bath was renovated less than 10 years ago - plumbing was upgraded & jetted tub, separate shower, toilet & sink, pine cabinet installed. Insulation was also upgraded.
Addition (14x16) provides country sized entry with professionally installed pellet stove and 2 piece bath (new vanity & sink) with kitchen sized sink. Addition is on crawlspace.
Basement has family room, bedroom, cold room, mechanical room/laundry room. Wall insulation in basement upgraded.
Upgrades: as well as upgrades listed above, the attic insulation was upgraded, new windows installed (except window in addition), exterior door installed.
Fridge, stove (smooth top convection stove), dishwasher, washer, dryer, pellet stove, woodshed, greenhouse, 10x10 shed, firepit, air compressor on stand, table & benches in shop, 2 electric cattle waterers.
Power, phone, Home sewer - bell & siphon (new plumbing from home to tanks) to field
Home furnace & hot water tank are fueled by diesel (tank is inside but is filled from outside), shop is on propane. Shop 2 pce bath sewer - holding tank.
Water well. Note: By shop is covered culvert with the junctions of water lines, as well as a non-functional well.
60x40 heated metal clad quonset shop - overhead heater concrete footings/floor, gravel parking pad, 220 power, 2 piece bath, halogen lights, ceiling fans, small mezzanine, sump, lined with painted osb, overhead door with opener & back up chain lift, vent pipe to hook exhaust to. Air compressor, table & benches included.
40x29 carport (1/2 side of quonset)
barn with lean-tos each side (total 43 x43)
old shop(38x26) w/ attached open faced machine shed (20x73) - both have dirt floors.
Square timber log bldg with metal roof - for storage.
By house there is a greenhouse & storage shed.
|RURAL ADDRESS||7012 TWP RD 502
|SIZE (APPROX)±||153.84 ACRES
|POSSESSION||SEPTEMBER 30, 2019
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.