This property sells @ 12 PM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-388-3759
Directions to Auction Site: 3413 Twp Rd 552 - From Yellowhead Hwy 16 & Hwy 43 overpass - north & west 27.9 km on Hwy 43 to Range Road 34, then south .23 km to Twp Rd 552, then west .65 km to property on south side of road. Just minutes to Lac Ste Anne Lake!
18.16 acres with 3 bedroom, 3 bath home, garage and shop located just minutes to Lac Ste Anne Lake and less than 1 km to Hwy 43!
K1: 3413 Twp Rd 552 Gunn, Lac Ste Anne County
1534 sq ft 3 bedroom, 3 bath home.
Original home built 1976 was 1248 sq ft. In approximately 2008 sellers added 11 x 26 addition (on concrete slab) which provides a country sized entry and an office area.
Main floor rooms include: kitchen dining area with island and garden doors to deck, living room with engineered hardwood floors and woodstove, 3 bedrooms, four piece updated bath, two piece bath by entry.
Cinder block basement (1248 sq ft) is partially finished, with family room with cupboards and sink, bath, and storage room.
Cedar siding, Asphalt shingles
Sump pump in basement.
24 x 30 garage - lined and insulated, concrete floor, new overhead door, auto opener.
40x40 shop with 16x40 lean-to - metal clad, lined & insulated, dirt floor, 220 wiring. Overhead doors on west and east ends of shop.
Shed with attached dog run.
Natural Gas—Ste Anne Gas Coop
Septic tank and field
Water wells 2 - one for livestock by shop and one at house.
18.16 acres , mostly treed with yard site nestled in the trees.
Located along Trail of 1898 , just a short distance from Hwy 43 and just minutes to Lac Ste Anne
Lake at Ross Haven.
Fenced and cross fenced. Note the fence on along south side on east end is not on property line. It is approximately 10’ into neighbor property.
Fridge, stove, microhood, dishwasher, washer & dryer. Shed with dog run. Large tire water trough.
|ADDRESS||3413 TWP RD 552 GUNN, AB
|LEGAL PLAN||6255RS BLOCK D
|MUNICIPALITY||LAC STE ANNE COUNTY
|SIZE (APPROX)||18.16 ACRES
|TITLE ENCUMBRANCES (COPIES AVAILABLE)||UTILITY R OF W - STE ANNE NAT GAS COOP
|TAXES||$ TBV (2016)
|POSSESSION||17 JULY, 2017
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - any applicable GST is not included in The Purchase Price (Bid price).
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|K1: 3413 Twp Rd 552 Gunn, Lac Ste Anne County|| $10,000.00|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- TAPE RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are tape recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the tape may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.