This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with with Cleardale Consignment Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-388-3759
Directions to Property: From junction of Hwy 64 & Hwy 726, west 3.2 km on Hwy 64 to Range Road 83, then north 1 km.
Directions to Auction Site: From Hines Creek go north on Hwy 64 for 34 kms to sales yard on right (north side of highway).
150.02 acres (approx 100 acres hay land), home, shop & barn
P1: 852070 Range Rd 83 Worsley, Clear Hills County
Bi-level home built approx 30 years ago.
6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Treated wood basement with concrete floor, partially finished. Basement exterior entry
Updates approximately 5 years ago
Windows and exterior doors replaced on main level
28x40 shop - concrete floor, 220 wiring, natural gas heater.
28x40 barn - concrete foundation, dirt floor, power.
2 livestock waterers
Heating Fuel - Natural Gas
Water Source - dugout
Septic - open discharge
150.02 acres with approx 100+/- acres of cropland in hay
|ADDRESS||85207 RANGE ROAD 83 WORSLEY, CLEAR HILLS COUNTY
|MUNICIPALITY||CLEAR HILLS COUNTY
|SIZE (APPROX)||150.02 ACRES
|TITLE ENCUMBRANCES (COPIES AVAILABLE)||UTILITY R OF W - NORTH PEACE GAS COOPERATIVE LTD
|TAXES||$ 527.09 (2016)
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - any applicable GST is not included in The Purchase Price (Bid price).
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
|P1: 852070 Range Rd 83 Worsley, Clear Hills County|| $15,000.00|
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- TAPE RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are tape recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the tape may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.